Fill in this quick form to receive your FREE personal holiday quote from us...
Photos Courtesy Treble Cone Ski Area, Wanaka
Ski Treble Cone, Wanaka in 2018, 27 June – 22 September 2019!
Treble Cone is a fun mountain for enthusiasts. Large, long and challenging with Lake Wanaka and the Southern Alps providing a stunning backdrop.
A personalised experience, great for families and with a sheltered and sunny learners slope for people learning to ski.
|Lift Passes||1 Day||2 Day||3 Day||4 Day||5 Day|
|Adult Lift Pass||$149||$260||$360||$480||$600|
|Child Lift Pass (6-17 years)||$75||$130||$180||$240||$300|
Adult Platter Lift Pass Per Day $45
Child Platter Lift Pass Per Day $35
With small lesson sizes, uncrowded beginner slopes. There is no better place to learn how to Ski or Snowboard!
There are two options depending on whether this is your first time or your second day:
|First Timer Package||$199||$179|
|Learn to Ski Package||$717||$577|
*Learners Lift Package includes Home Basin lift access (green runs only) during the Group Lesson.
First Timer lessons capped at 5 kids or 8 adults. All other lessons capped at 8 guests per instructor
Private Lessons are for people who prefer their own personal trainer for a coaching session from Treble Cone’s internationally recognised Snowsports School.
|Half Day Private Lesson||3 Hours||$429|
|Full Day Private Lesson||6 Hours||$729|
* Private lessons include a maximum of 4 people.
This full day ski and snowboard lesson programmme for children is all about having fun while learning in a safe environment.
Designed for first timers right through to advanced skiers and snowboarders, groups are sorted by age and ability to guarantee maximum learning potential which is supported by Treble Cone’s Snow Sports School Guarantee.
The child care centre is ideal for those children who may tire of skiing part way through the day or just want to relax and play. Minimum age is 3; however children under 3 are welcome if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
|Kids Group Lessons||Duration||Price|
|Full Day Group Lesson – includes lunch||4 hours||$199|
|Kitty Cat Snow Play (5 years and under)||2 hours||$179|
|* The Full Day Group Lesson does not include equipment rental or lift passes|
* The Kitty Cat Lesson includes learner lift access and rentals for the duration of the 2 hour lesson
* Full day lesson includes supervised lunch, lessons start at 10.20am and 1.20pm, early drop off available in the morning for an additional NZD$30.00.
The award-winning café at Treble Cone is renowned for great food, views & the large sheltered courtyard.
Treble Cone is passionate about serving quality fresh produce and fine espresso coffee, available 7 days from 8am.
Taste their delicious cakes and slices, muffins hot from the oven, freshly made sushi, salads, sandwich wraps, gourmet burgers and hot mountain meals – like lamb shank pie, stir fried vegetables and the creamiest potato mash. There’s no need to pack your lunch!
Located 35 minutes from Wanaka and 90 minutes drive from Queenstown.
You can book skiing at Treble Cone separately or as part of one of our New Zealand holiday packages. We bundle activities, accommodation, and transportation together for convenient, affordable New Zealand holidays.
These popular ski packages include passes at Treble Cone:
Contact New Zealand Travel Organiser today to plan your Treble Cone ski trip.
* All pricing is in New Zealand Dollars
* Children: 6-17 years. Under 6 and above 74 years old ski for free ($20 for card only)
* Select item(s) above and submit with your other New Zealand accommodation, activity and transport needs. A travel consultant will contact you in less than 12 hours with availability and best available price. Upon your approval and payment you will then receive confirmation.
* Lift passes and rentals are not included in the Kids Full Day Group Lesson
* Kitty Cat Snow Play includes learners lift pass and rentals for the duration of the 2 hour lesson
* 2 Hour Private Lesson is for a maximum of 2 people
Fill in this quick form to receive your FREE personal holiday quote from us...• Lift Pass Adult NZ$149 PP
Contact your personal New Zealand Travel specialist today...
© 2023 NZ Travel Organiser
Website by Webstudio.