Fill in this quick form to receive your FREE personal holiday quote from us...
Hanmer Springs Attractions offers countless exciting activities. Go off road on a 4WD quad bike & conquer mud, river crossings, swamp land, dust, bumps, bush and most of all enjoy the awesome scenery. Or why not take up the challenge of clay bird shooting or get together a group and battle it out in a paintball session.
Combine this with even more offerings including Jet Boating, Rafting and Bungy Jumping, and there is something for everyone at Hanmer Springs Attractions.
Ferry Bridge, Main Road, Hanmer Springs. 7 kms/10 minutes from Hanmer Springs Village.
You can book Hanmer Springs activities separately or as part of one of our New Zealand holiday packages. We bundle activities, accommodation, and transportation together for convenient, affordable New Zealand holidays.
Popular New Zealand holiday packages with a stay in Hanmer Springs include:
Contact New Zealand Travel Organiser today to plan your Hanmer Springs activities.
* All pricing is in New Zealand Dollars
* Children: 13 years and older
* Thrillseekers Quad Biking minimum age is 12 years and up (solo) and 6 years up (passenger)
* Thrillseekers Claybird Shooting minimum age 16 years and up
* Thrillseekers Paintball minimum age 10 years and up
* Select item(s) above and submit with your other New Zealand accommodation, activity and transport needs. A travel consultant will contact you in less than 12 hours with availability and best available price. Upon your approval and payment you will then receive confirmation.
© 2022 NZ Travel Organiser
Website by Webstudio