Real Journeys Milford Sound Scenic Cruises
Milford Sound is simply stunning – it is a natural wonder of world fame.
Whatever the fiord’s mood, teeming with rain or with sun glistening on deep water, it will inspire you. Nowhere in Fiordland do the mountains stand as tall, straight out of the sea.
Experience Milford Sound’s grandeur with Real Journeys on a Milford Sound scenic cruise– offering a range of daytime and night-time cruises to suit all travellers.
- Scenic cruises offer you the chance to enjoy the dramatic scenery of Milford Sound
- Cruise the full length of Milford Sound on board one a spacious vessel (Milford Monarch, Milford Haven or Milford Sovereign) all of which offer excellent viewing opportunities
- Friendly staff provide interesting commentaries in several languages and point out natural highlights and wildlife
- Queenstown and Te Anau glass-roofed coach connections
Scenic Cruise departing Milford Sound – All year, daily departures
- All Year: 11 am and 1 pm
- November – April: 9 am, 11.00 am, 1.00 pm, 2.00 pm and 3 pm
Coach-Scenic Cruise-Coach departing Te Anau – All year, daily departures
- All Year: 9.50 am
- November – April: 8.00 am & 9.50 am
- Lunch options available, must be pre ordered: Picnic Box, International Buffet and Obento Lunch
- Scenic Cruise departing Milford Sound: 1hour 40 minutes
- Coach-Scenic Cruise-Coach departing Te Anau: 7 hours – 8 hours 30 minutes
- Check in 20 minutes prior to departure time
- Suitable for all ages
- Luxury coach connections from Te Anau with multi lingual commentary
- What to bring: Non-slip shoes/boots, waterproof jacket, warm sweater/fleece jacket, sunscreen/sunglasses, insect repellent and camera.
Scenic Cruises depart from Milford Sound ferry terminal, otherwise if taking the coach option, pick-ups are available from in-town accommodation.
* All pricing is in New Zealand Dollars
* Children: 5-14 years, under 5 years are free
* Infants (0-4 year) free
* Select item(s) above and submit with your other New Zealand accommodation, activity and transport needs. A travel consultant will contact you in less than 12 hours with availability and best available price. Upon your approval and payment you will then receive confirmation.