Real Journeys Milford Mariner Overnight Cruises
Overnighting in the long southern twilight of spectacular Milford Sound is a ‘once in a lifetime’ experience. Milford Sound overnight cruises offer visitors the chance to relax and explore the magnificent scenery and wildlife of this world-renowned fiord.
- Enjoy a full length cruise of the spectacular Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea
- Keep a lookout for wildlife, especially fur seals basking on the rocks and dolphins
- Go exploring with your nature guide in a tender craft or kayak, or simply relax on deck in the sun
- Anchor for the night in sheltered Harrison Cove
- Enjoy a very special three course buffet dinner and bed & breakfast experience
- Spacious viewing decks, dining saloon/fully licensed bar and observation lounge
- Private cabins with en suite bathrooms (twin, double or single occupancy)
- 20 kayaks and 2 tender craft
- Capacity – sleeps 60
Milford Mariner Overnight Cruise departing Milford Sound
- October – May: 4.30 pm daily
- 1-17 May & 20-30 September: 3.30 pm daily
Coach-Milford Mariner Overnight Cruise-Coach departing Te Anau
- September – May: 12.45 pm
- Underwater Observatory (extra cost applies – you can only do this option if you self drive and are departing from Milford Sound)
- Ex Milford: 2 days/1 night returns 9.15 am, May & September 10.15 am
- Ex Te Anau Coach-Nature Cruise-Coach: 2 days/1 night returns 12.30 pm
- Check in 20 minutes prior to your departure time
- Suitable for all ages
- What to bring: Non-slip shoes/boots, waterproof jacket, warm sweater – fleece jacket, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent, camera, change of clothes, swim-wear (optional) and cash for bar and snacks. Overnight bag only.
Milford Sound Overnight Cruises depart from Milford Sound terminal, otherwise if taking the coach option, pick-ups are available from most in-town accommodation.
* All pricing is in New Zealand Dollars
* Pricing base on Twin/Double share, quad share and single occupancy available
* Children: 1-14 years, under 5 years are free
* Infants (0-1 year) free if sleeping in cot, only available in Twin cabins
* Select item(s) above and submit with your other New Zealand accommodation, activity and transport needs. A travel consultant will contact you in less than 12 hours with availability and best available price. Upon your approval and payment you will then receive confirmation.