Fill in this quick form to receive your FREE personal holiday quote from us...
As you walk through native bush and clouds of geothermic steam at Hell’s Gate, you’ll discover why this land has inspired myths and legends. Once used by Maori warriors to heal battle-scarred bodies, visitors now use the nutrient-rich waters and mud to ease inflammation and arthritis, as well as rejuvenate the skin. This unique blend of awe-inspiring power and natural healing properties is a thing of cultural legend – having been used for over 800 years.
Come along and you’ll soon discover why this is New Zealand’s most unique and active geothermal reserve and mud spa.
Includes a guided or self-guide geothermal walk.
Includes soaking in a mud bath and Sulphur spas.
Includes a guided or self-guided geothermal walk, bathing in the mud bath and a soak in the Sulphur spas.
351 State Highway 30, Tikitere, Rotorua
Hell’s Gate is located just outside of Rotorua’s city centre. From the city simply travel east on State Highway 30. At approximately 5 minutes past the airport, you will turn right towards Whakatane. Hell’s Gate is 3kms down this road.
You can book Rotorua geothermal reserve visits separately or as part of one of our North Island holiday packages. We bundle activities, accommodation, and transportation together for convenient, affordable New Zealand holidays.
These are our most popular New Zealand holiday packages including a visit to Hell’s Gate:
Contact New Zealand Travel Organiser today to plan your Rotorua geothermal activities.
* All pricing is in New Zealand Dollars
* Children are considered those aged 5 – 15 years
* Family pricing is inclusive of 2 adults and 2 children
* Please enquire about family pricing, only available on selected items
* Select item(s) above and submit with your other New Zealand accommodation, activity and transport needs. A travel consultant will contact you in less than 12 hours with availability and best available price. Upon your approval and payment you will then receive confirmation.
© 2020 NZ Travel Organiser
Website by Webstudio