Fiordland Lodge Te Anau
Set in a World Heritage Area, Fiordland Lodge offers the discerning traveller comfort and privacy, and is the perfect base from where to explore Milford Sound and Doubtful Sound, and the surrounding Fiordland National Park.
The elegance and splendour of the Lodge is mirrored in the breathtaking views of Lake Te Anau and Fiordland.
Private and serene, the Lodge is perfect for relaxation, as a base for your Fiordland experience, or an ideal venue for your corporate retreat.
Fiordland Lodge Features
- The open architecture of Fiordland Lodge reflects the vastness of the Fiordland National Park.
- Sun dried and peeled New Zealand oregon logs feature throughout the building, high ceilings, full trunk pillars and a massive riverstone fireplace provide a warm spacious environment with a sense of solidity and style.
- On forty acres of land, Fiordland Lodge is set on a superb site with commanding views out across Lake Te Anau. This is a rural setting with rolling grasslands surrounding the Lodge, Lake Te Anau being a mere ten minute walk away.
- Across the lake to the west lie the mountains of Fiordland National Park, an area of over three million acres of untouched wilderness and part of the much larger South West New Zealand World Heritage Area.
Fiordland Lodge Facilities
- In the lounge, a lattice work of huge log trusses soar to over thirty-six feet above and surround a large open fire, clad with local river stone. This is a focus point where one can relax and reflect on the days adventures and plan tomorrows.
- A commanding staircase leads from the impressive lounge to a peaceful inviting mezzanine, complete with library and fly tying area.
- The Lodge’s comfortable dining area serves excellent food coupled with superb wine from the cellar.
- Large solid timber tables are fitted out in the dining area where local cuisine is a feature of the menu.
- The fully licensed bar features a solid fitch rimu timber bar top, a relaxing spot to enjoy complimentary pre dinner drinks and a great gathering place.
- The conference room seating thirty and fitted out with audio and visual equipment is ideal for corporate retreats or special interest groups for which evening interpretation is available.
- A courtesy vehicle is available for access to Te Anau as required.
- The ten luxury guest rooms – one an executive suite with separate lounge area for private entertaining – look out across Lake Te Anau. Each guest room is furnished with Super King Beds and appointed private bathrooms.
- Fiordland Lodge also provides two traditionally built log cabins, ideal for families.
- Interior finishing is with recycled native New Zealand timber for floors, ceilings, joinery and bench tops.
- Both log cabins are separate and private from the main lodge.
- Each cabin sleeps five and has a private bathroom, they are fitted with a quality Queen Beds in the downstairs bedroom, and on a mezzanine floor above, one cabin has a twin room, and one has three single beds.
- The cabins are on an elevated site with magnificent views to the northwest, across Lake Te Anau and the mountains of Fiordland National Park.
Fiordland Lodge, 472 Te Anau Milford Highway, Te Anau, New Zealand. Located on the highway to Milford Sound, Fiordland Lodge offers the discerning traveller style, comfort and privacy, yet is only five kilometers from the tourist township of Te Anau.
Book a stay at Fiordland Lodge Te Anau
You can book a stay at Fiordland Lodge separately or as part of one of our New Zealand holiday packages. We bundle activities, accommodation, and transportation together for convenient, affordable New Zealand holidays.
Popular New Zealand holiday packages with a stay in Te Anau include:
Contact New Zealand Travel Organiser today to plan your stay in Te Anau.
* All pricing is in New Zealand Dollars
*Rate is based on 2 people per night
*Extra adult NZD$300 per night and extra child NZ$200 per night, in Log Cabin only
* Select item(s) above and submit with your other New Zealand accommodation, activity and transport needs. A travel consultant will contact you in less than 12 hours with availability and best available price. Upon your approval and payment you will then receive confirmation.