Bubbly Grape Wine Tours Marlborough
Bubbly Grape Wine Tours Marlborough
Join the small Bubbly Team for a fun-filled winery tour in the beautiful Marlborough region of New Zealand. All guides are Bubbly in nature hence the name and are experts on all the wines the region produces. Marlborough wineries are world famous, producing delicious, internationally recognised wines.
Join your hosts – as “Effervescent as Champagne” – tasting all wine varieties the Marlborough wine region has to offer. Learn interesting things about wine production and the local area, see unique architecture and views, and meet some fantastic people. All tours offer collection from Blenheim or Picton.
With each wine tour you will try lots of varieties of wine that the Marlborough wine region has to offer. Sauvignon Blanc is the known wine that people love, however there are many more. This region also offers fantastic Pinot Noir, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Gertwurztraminer, Chardonnay (yes even good Chardonnay!!!), Merlot, delicious dessert wine and many others.
Sauvignon Blanc Blended Wine Tour
- This is a perfect tour for guests that want to try some wineries but don’t have all day. Some people like to have a glimpse of what is available and see why Marlborough Wines are so popular.
- This tour isn’t just Sauvignon Blanc wines. You can try all the varieties the region has to offer. From the dry wines to the sweet wines, whites to the reds.
- You can try wines of this region and also possibly liqueurs, olive oils if requested.
Half Day: Visit 4 – 5 wineries of the groups choice & / or Makana Chocolate Shop time permitting.
This tour starts at 12 noon and finishes around 4 pm. Lunch stop available during the tour if requested (food at own expense).
Gourmet Lunch Wine Tour
- This Wine and Food Tour is for people who want to relax and enjoy a beautiful meal in a winery restaurant as well as touring Marlborough wineries.
- After a few wineries you will feel hungry for the beautiful smells in the wineries restaurants. Why not enjoy them too.
- The Gourmet tour lets you enjoy a lovely three course meal and a glass of delightful Marlborough Wine in one of the beautiful winery restaurants in this region. From breads and dips to a yummy main meal and a scrumptious dessert, this tour offers a true taste experience.
This tour starts at 10 am and finishes around 4 pm.
Special Reserve Tour
- This tour is much like the Sauvignon Blanc Blended Wine Tour, however this is a full day vineyard tour. More places, more wine. If you want to experience a wider range of wineries and get a bigger picture of the Marlborough region this is the wine tour for you.
- Visit a range of small and large wineries and see what they strive to achieve with their wines. All the Wineries are different and make their own styles. Find out what makes each winery stand out on its own.
- You can try wines of the Marlborough region and also possibly liqueurs and olive oils if requested.
This tour starts at 10 am and finishes around 4 pm. Lunch stop available during the tour if requested (food at own expense).
Complementary pick up/drop off service from your accommodation in Blenheim. Pick ups in Picton available on arrangement (a small, once off fee of $30 due to the distance applies – includes both pickup and return and covers any amount of people).
Each group receives a complimentary Bubbly Grape book and pen to keep so that you can write down the wines you like and remember them when you return home. You will recognize labels at your store at home and have an idea what they are like.
Blenheim, New Zealand.