Auckland Harbour Sailing & Dining Cruises | Explore NZ
Auckland Harbour Sailing & Dining Cruises – Explore NZ
Explore NZ operates an impressive fleet of purpose-built yachts on the sheltered waters of Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour and is famous for its Sailing and Dining Cruises.
Translated as ‘Sparkling Waters’, the harbour is a boating paradise and the fleet has become a ‘must-do’ attraction in Auckland for both visitors & locals alike.
Join Explore NZ for an Auckland Harbour Cruise or Dinner Cruise and experience Auckland, the ‘City of Sails’ for what it’s known for!
Auckland Harbour Sailing Cruise
- View the stunning city sights while sailing on the inner Waitemata Harbour
- The crew’s local knowledge will provide the best sailing experience Auckland has to offer
- Sail where the wind takes you while enjoying Auckland’s city highlights
- Sit back and relax or become the crew and help participate with the sailing experience
- Enjoy either a fresh coffee, tea or hot chocolate and a delicious sweet treat
- Optional lunch upgrade for NZ$15 per person, enjoy a picnic lunch and hot drink
- Enjoy a unique dining experience on Auckland’s magnificent Waitemata Harbour
- Enjoy great sailing and as the sun sets
- Watch the night lights of this photogenic city come alive
- There is plenty of opportunity to participate in the sailing or sit back and enjoy the sights
- Choose from a set menu served by the crew during the dinner stop at a sheltered mooring
- Compliment your meal from the selection of locally produced wine or beer
- All trips depart daily!
- Auckland Harbour Sailing Cruise 1.00 pm (November – March only) and 3.15 pm
- Dinner Cruise 6.00 pm
- Auckland Harbour Sailing Cruise: 1.5 hours
- Dinner Cruise: 2.5 hours
- Dress comfortably, bring an extra warm layer of clothing and don’t forget your cameras
- Explore NZ provide you with wet weather jackets if necessary
Auckland Viaduct Harbour, Auckland, New Zealand.