Thrillseekers Adventures Hanmer Springs | Off Road
Thrillseekers Adventures Hanmer Springs Off Road
Thrillseekers Adventures Hanmer Springs has it all, go off road on a 4WD quad bike & conquer mud, river crossings, swamp land, dust, bumps, bush and most of all enjoy the awesome scenery. Or why not take up the challenge of clay bird shooting or get together a group and battle it out in a paintball session.
This combined with even more offerings including Jet Boating, Rafting and Bungy Jumping, there is something for everyone at Thrillseekers Adventures.
- Put yourself in control of a 4 wheel Quad Bike
- Ride your own bike from ages 12 + depending on size – twin seater bikes available
- Minimum age for quad biking as a passenger is 6 years old
- Challenge the terrain – river crossings, mud, dust, dirt & excitement
- Enjoy the freedom to ride safely to the conditions and within your ability
- Each trip is guided and full instruction is given before tackling the practice track
- This trip is for those who wish to discover the exhilarating feeling of adventure
- Awesome scenery, great fun, and spectacular views whenever you pause for a breath or to take some action photos. Come out and have some fun!
- Thrillseekers Adventures is able to offer individuals and groups the opportunity to clay bird shoot overlooking the upper Hanmer range and the braids of the Waiau River
- All Thrillseekers staff involved in clay bird shooting are fully licensed and trained in all aspects of live firearm usage to give you the safest, most enjoyable experience possible
- Minimum age 16 years
- No licence required
- Paintball involves gathering your own teams or joining in with others to devise a strategy to get through the battlefield while avoiding the opposing team
- Take the challenge if you dare!
- Minimum age 10 years old
- Please notify Thrillseekers if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions
- Thrillseekers Adventures is open 7 days a week, except Christmas Day & Boxing Day
- On site café, souvenir shop, toilets, and viewing deck
Ferry Bridge, Main Road, Hanmer Springs. 7 kms/10 minutes from Hanmer Springs Village.