E-Ko Tours Picton
E-Ko Tours Picton
E-Ko Tours Picton provides scenic wildlife cruises to Motuara Island Bird Sanctuary, Historic Ship Cove and the Queen Charlotte Track in New Zealand’s stunning Marlborough Sounds.
Those looking for the thrill of a lifetime can Swim with Dolphins!
E-Ko Tours specialise in Scenic Wildlife Cruises & guided/independent walks at Historic Ship Cove or Motuara Island Bird Sanctuary where you’ll be amazed at the abundant & vocal native bird life.
Make a day of it and combine a dolphin cruise with a walk on the beautiful Queen Charlotte Track during the afternoon.
Whatever you’re looking for, E-Ko Tours invite you to experience the very best of the Marlborough Sounds with Picton’s only tourism award-winning cruise operator.
Swimming With Dolphins
- Swimming with dolphins and view them in their underwater world is the adventure experience of a lifetime and one that you will never forget!
- Join the Dolphin Watch Ecotour for a dolphin swim in the sheltered calm waters of the scenic Marlborough Sounds
- If swimming with the dolphins isn’t your thing then hop on board the cruise to see the dolphins
- Watch as the dolphins explore amongst the swimmers
- Watch from the comfort of the boat
- Enjoy close encounters with a variety of land and seabirds in the Queen Charlotte Sound
- Species include the rare King Shag and endangered South Island Saddleback
- An ideal cruise through the scenic Marborough Sounds for those interested in birds
Motuara Island Ecotour
- Capturing the very best of the Marborough Sounds, this half day tour is a New Zealand nature experience to be enjoyed by all
- Fantastic scenery, wonderful wildlife and great guides make this Picton’s most fascinating cruise
- Cruise the majestic Marlborough Sounds on a scenic journey to Motuara Island Bird Sanctury
- Keep an eye out for bottle nose, Hector’s and dusky dolphins along the way
Ships Cove Eco-cruise
- A nature cruise and historical experience to be enjoyed by all
- Fantastic scenery wonderful wildlife and great guides
- A perfect way to experience the Marlborough Sounds
- Cruise the length of the calm and sheltered Queen Charlotte Sound to Ship’s Cove
- Change facilities
- Toilets, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits served on all boats
- 8.15 am, 9.00 am, 1.30 pm
- Swimming with Dolphins (2-4 hours)
- Eco-Cruises (3.5-4.5 hours)
The Swim with Dolphins tour takes place in open water meaning that swimmers must be confident in water above their heads.
Picton, Marlborough Sounds, New Zealand.