Air Extreme Taupo
Air Extreme Air 2 & Air 3 Taupo
Air Extreme Taupo the most exhilarating combos of the North! Do it all with either a Bungy Jump and Skydive Combo or go extreme and do a Bungy Jump, Skydive and Cliff Hanger Swing Combo!
Bungy Jump at Taupo Bungy, New Zealand’s highest water touch & Skydive from 15,000 feet at Taupo Tandem Skydive, the original New Zealand tandem skydiving operation and currently the largest in the world.
Bungy Jump at Taupo Bungy, Skydive from 15,000 feet at Taupo Tandem Skydive, plus do the Cliff Hanger Swing!
- Tandem skydiving from 15,000 feet, exit the plane at 15,000 feet and experience over one minute in free-fall and a spectacular parachute ride over the stunning background of Lake Taupo and the snow capped volcanoes.
- Bungy, at 47 m it is Aotearoa’s highest water touch bungy, experience ground rush as you plunge forward, or leap backwards and watch the platform disappear from your view.
- Cliff Hanger Swing, swinging down towards the crystal clear waters below, then arcing up to nearly 180°, this experience will reach speeds of up to 70 kph. As the swinging slows, one can finally take in the intensely scenic view of the Waikato River Valley, while you enjoy the ride back to the platform.
- FREE transport to/from accommodation and between activities within Taupo
- Receive FREE DVD of your Bungy Jump and Swing
- Receive FREE exit photo of your skydive
- Taupo Bungy: 9 am – 7 pm in Summer, 9 am – 5 pm in Winter
- Taupo Tandem Skydiving: 364 days a year weather permitting, sunrise to sundown you arrange when!
- Taupo Bungy: Allow 1 hour
- Taupo Tandem Skydiving: Allow 2 hours
- Cliff Hanger Swing: Allow 1 hour
- Wear sensible secure footwear and warm clothing for the New Zealand Winter
- Taupo Bungy – minimum weight is 45 kgs, minimum age is 10-15 years if younger parent/guardian signature required
- Taupo Tandem Skydiving – no age limit, skydivers under 18 years require written consent from a parent or guardian, maximum weight is 100 kgs
- Note: Cautions are taken when registering people with high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, heart conditions, head injury, pregnancy, back injuries, artificial limbs, previous dislocations, neurological disorders etc.
Taupo Bungy: 202 Spa Road, Taupo. Only five minutes from Taupo’s Town Centre.
Taupo Tandem Skydiving: Taupo Airport, approximately 6km south of Taupo. We operate courtesy coaches in and around Taupo township so we can pick you up from almost anywhere.