Taupo’s leading adrenaline and adventure attractions have joined forces to produce the 4Play Combo.
This day of extreme fun includes:
- Taupo Bungy
- Hukafalls Jet
- Heli Adventure Flights
- Taupo Tandem Skydiving
Start the day with a refreshing wake up call by bungy jumping over the beautiful Waikato River; touching the water is optional. Next up is Hukafalls Jet, where you will enjoy an exhilarating 30 minute jet boat ride to the base of the world renowned Huka Falls. A scenic helicopter ride follows, whereby Heli Adventure Flights showcase all the beauty of the Taupo region. Finally you finish your day off with the pure adrenalin of a tandem skydiving experience over Taupo.
4Play is the ultimate package of exhilaration and is ideal for those on a short time frame or wanting to do something a bit out of the ordinary. All is done in 6 hours!
The Activities – All Included in the 4Play Package
- Located in the stunning volcanic Waikato River Valley, Taupo Bungy is considered one of the worlds most spectacular bungy sites, featuring the worlds first cantilever platform.
- Water touch is optional.
- 47 metres high.
- Minimum weight is 45 kg, minimum age is 10 years.
- The half hour of thrills, fun and excitement takes you along a beautiful river environment, lined with native bush, sheer rock cliff face and natural hot springs. Combine 360 spins and passing nature by incredibly close at disorientating speeds for an amazing must-do visitor experience, before even reaching the awe-inspiring majesty that is the Huka Falls.
- Hukafalls Jet is the only jet boat company operating on this stretch of the Waikato River.
- Duration 30 minutes.
- Minimum height 1 meter.
Heli Adventure Flights
- Heli Adventure Flights is Lake Taupo’s leading tour flight helicopter company.
- Taupo is filled with natural beauty that you will experience from the air, including the crystal clear waters of Lake Taupo (the southern hemisphere’s largest crater lake) and the highlights of the Waikato River.
- Duration 10 minutes.
Taupo Tandem Skydiving
- Journey high above spectacular Lake Taupo, with incredible views of snow-capped volcanoes. Skydive from 12,000 feet with over forty seconds in freefall, reaching speeds in excess of 200kph!
- The skydive can be upgraded to 15,000 feet for an additional cost.
- Maximum weight 100 kgs, minimum age 8 years od
- 9.30 am – 5 pm in Summer
- 9.30 am – 4 pm in Winter
- 12.30 pm – Heli Adventure Flight
- 12.50 pm – Taupo Tandem Skydive
- 7 days a week, 364 days a year (every day except Christmas day), weather permitting.
- Booking is essential.
- DVD packs are available for purchase, but are not included in the 4Play price.
- All free transport within Taupo is included in this package. You will be collected from and dropped off at your accommodation in Taupo.
- You will need to bring:
- Small camera for Hukafalls Jet and Heli Adventure Flight (cannot be used for Bungy Jump or Skydive)
- Secure footwear e.g. sneakers or strapped sandals
- Summer: Sunglasses, sunblock, cool clothing and water
- Winter: Warm clothing (jackets, thermals, long pants), beanies and sunglasses
- Under 18s require a waiver from their parent/guardian.
- This combo can be split over two days.