Taupo’s leading adrenaline and adventure attractions have joined forces to produce the 4Play Taupo Combo.
This day of extreme fun includes:
- Taupo Bungy
- Hukafalls Jet
- Rafting Adventure
- Taupo Tandem Skydiving
Throw yourself out of a plane from 12,000ft with Taupō Tandem Skydiving; leap from a bungy platform towering over the stunning Waikato River with AJ Hackett Taupō Bungy; experience 360 degree spins as you speed past trees and cliffs at 80 km p/h with Hukafalls Jet; and take on 60 heart-pounding, roller coaster rapids with Tongariro River Rafting.
4Play is the ultimate package of exhilaration and is ideal for those on a short time frame or wanting to do something a bit out of the ordinary. All is done in 6 hours!
The Activities – All Included in the 4Play Taupo Package
- Located in the stunning volcanic Waikato River Valley, Taupo Bungy is considered one of the worlds most spectacular bungy sites, featuring the worlds first cantilever platform.
- Water touch is optional.
- 47 metres high.
- Minimum weight is 45 kg, minimum age is 10 years.
- The half hour of thrills, fun and excitement takes you along a beautiful river environment, lined with native bush, sheer rock cliff face and natural hot springs. Combine 360 spins and passing nature by incredibly close at disorientating speeds for an amazing must-do visitor experience, before even reaching the awe-inspiring majesty that is the Huka Falls.
- Hukafalls Jet is the only jet boat company operating on this stretch of the Waikato River.
- Duration 30 minutes.
- Minimum height 1 meter.
Tongariro River Rafting
- Voted #1 rafting experience in the Lake Taupo region.
- Taupo is filled with natural beauty that you will experience from the air, including the crystal clear waters of Lake Taupo (the southern hemisphere’s largest crater lake) and the highlights of the Waikato River.
Taupo Tandem Skydiving
- Journey high above spectacular Lake Taupo, with incredible views of snow-capped volcanoes. Skydive from 12,000 feet with over forty seconds in freefall, reaching speeds in excess of 200kph!
- The skydive can be upgraded to 15,000 feet for an additional cost.
- Maximum weight 100 kgs, minimum age 8 years od
Other Information on 4Play Taupo
- 7 days a week, 364 days a year (every day except Christmas day), weather permitting.
- Booking is essential.
- DVD packs are available for purchase, but are not included in the 4Play price.
- All free transport within Taupo is included in this package. You will be collected from and dropped off at your accommodation in Taupo.
- You will need to bring:
- Small camera for Hukafalls Jet (cannot be used for Bungy Jump, Rafting or Skydive)
- Secure footwear e.g. sneakers or strapped sandals
- Summer: Sunglasses, sunblock, cool clothing and water
- Swim wear and a towel
- Winter: Warm clothing (jackets, thermals, long pants), beanies and sunglasses
- Under 18s require a waiver from their parent/guardian.
- This combo can be split over two days.
- 9.30 am – 5 pm in Summer
- 9.30 am – 4 pm in Winter
- 9.30 am – Taupo Bungy
- 11.00 am – Hukafalls Jet
- 12.30 pm – Taupo Tandem Skydive
- 1.00 pm – White Water Rafting
- Timings are indicative.
Book the 4Play Combo in Taupo
You can book Taupo activities separately or as part of one of our New Zealand holiday packages. We bundle activities, accommodation, and transportation together for convenient, affordable New Zealand holidays.
Popular New Zealand holiday packages with a stay in Taupo include:
Contact New Zealand Travel Organiser today to plan your Taupo activities.