You’ve found one of Taupo’s leading Adventure/Extreme activities – Bungy Jumping!
Located in the Waikato River Valley, upstream of the Huka Falls and 5 minutes from the Lake. The colour of the water alone is enough to inspire you to jump! At 47m it is Aotearoa’s highest water touch bungy.
- Go it alone and fly freely through the air. Experience ground rush as you plunge forward, or leap backwards and watch the platform disappear from your view.
- Want someone to hold onto, or just have fun with a friend. Choose the tandem jump option. Maximum combined weight of 180 kg.
- Always wondered what it would be like to jump off a cliff with a rubber band tied to your legs? Wet or dry… this is a massive adrenaline rush!
- When you get to the cantilever bungy platform, our crew will secure a strong latex rubber cord around your ankles right before you leap!
- Then you hobble to the edge of the platform, have a look down, smile for the camera, take a deep breath and dive into the depth, free falling until the cord is fully extended.
- Hit the water, or not, and be retrieved by boat with a big smile on your face! You really have no idea what the rush is like until you try it!!
- We have a great garden bar to enjoy for jumpers and non-jumpers alike
- 9.30 am – 5 pm in Summer
- 9.30 am – 4 pm in Winter
- 7 days a week, 364 days a year weather permitting
- Booking is essential
- Minimum weight is 45 kgs
- Minimum age is 10-15 years if younger parent/guardian signature required
- Wear sensible secure footwear
- Jumps are non refundable
- The staff at Taupo Bungy are highly trained professionals who pride themselves in upholding an excellent safety record by adhering to strict code of practice
- As part of your bungy jumping experience, we capture your jump on video. As further ‘proof’ of your jump, there is a digital photo system, including New Zealand’s only ‘splash cam’
- Before booking please advise if you have high blood pressure, a heart condition, head injuries, are pregnant, have neurological disorders, a damaged neck, spine, legs or eyes
202 Spa Road, Taupo, New Zealand.
Only five minutes from Taupo’s Town Centre with ample parking for cars, buses and camper-vans. Taupo Bungy is easily accessible to thrill seekers and spectators 364 days a year.