Shotover Jet Queenstown
Shotover Jet Queenstown
Get ready for the world’s most exciting Jet Boat ride! Acknowledged as the world’s most famous Jet Boat operation, many imitate Shotover Jet but no one comes close.
Shotover Jet is the only company permitted to operate in the spectacular Shotover River Canyons. It’s a thrilling ride – skimming past rocky outcrops at close range in the Shotover Jet ‘Big Red’, as you twist and turn through the narrow canyons at breath taking speeds. And a major highlight – hold tight for the world famous Shotover Jet full 360º spins!
Since 1970 over 3 million passengers have been thrilled by the unique Shotover Jet experience.
The world’s most exciting Jet Boat ride!
- Life jackets
- Full length spray jackets
- Secure lockers for valuables
- Complimentary shuttle transfers from ‘The Station’ if required
- Onsite specialised photography service will capture your experience and photos are available for no obligation viewing immediately after your trip
- Every 15 minutes daily (except Christmas day), weather and river conditions permitting
- Each boat carries a maximum of 14 passengers (small boats, big thrills)
- 25 minutes (round trip from Queenstown 1.5 hours)
- Licensed Café – Cavell’s
- Specialised photography service
- Retail shop
- Plenty of outdoors area to watch the Jet Boats or enjoying the scenery
What to bring:
- Sunglasses/glasses recommended year round
- Warm hat, jacket and gloves are recommended in winter months
- Small personal cameras are welcome aboard the Jet Boats at owners own risk
- Minimum height is 1 metre – should river conditions on the day dictate, Shotover Jet does reserve the right to extend the minimum height to 1.2 metres to ensure maximum passenger safety
- Please speak with one of the Shotover Jet’s team members if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions including back or neck problems
- Complimentary shuttle transfers depart from ‘The Station’ Info Centre, corner Shotover and Camp Streets, in downtown Queenstown up to every 15 minutes
- Shotover Jet spectators are welcome to use the complimentary shuttle service on a space available basis; priority will be given to Jet Boating passengers
- You are welcome to drive to Shotover Jet yourself; there is plenty of public car parking
Arthurs Point Beach, Malaghans Rd, Arthurs Point, Queenstown. Less than 10 minutes drive from the centre of Queenstown.