Hole in the Rock Cruise | Explore NZ
Hole in the Rock Cruise | Bay of Islands
Join Explore NZ on one of their yellow and black power catamarans and visit the ‘Hole in the Rock’ and cruise among the 144 islands or go back in time and learn more about the heritage of the beautiful Bay of Islands.
Experience Explore NZ’s high speed luxury catamarans, the ultimate dolphin eco-adventure with easy access to the water. Explore NZ is a multi-award winning company, recognised for the commitment to responsible and sustainable tourism in the local community and New Zealand.
Discover the Bay – ‘Hole in the Rock’ Cruise
- Experience the world famous ‘Hole in the Rock’ on the biggest vessel in the bay and look out for dolphins, whales, birds and other wildlife (Lifetime dolphin viewing guarantee).
- Cruise among the 144 islands the Bay of Islands is famous for and enjoy the stunning scenery and informative commentary about marine mammals, geography and history.
- Soak up the stories of the Bay as your engaging crew captivate you with tales of local characters and cultural mythology.
- Power through the cavernous Hole in the Rock and marvel at the impressive size of what nature has created.
Bay of Islands Twin Tour
- Discover the Bay – ‘Hole in the Rock’ Cruise departs at 9 am and 1.30 pm
- Discover the Bay – ‘Hole in the Rock’ Cruise: 4 hours
- Explore NZ offers a lifetime dolphin viewing guarantee on their Discover the Bay ‘Hole in the Rock’ Cruise
Corner of Marsden and Williams Roads, Paihia, Bay of Islands. Trips depart from the Wharf, Pier to your left (yellow and black boats), in Paihia, directly opposite the Explore NZ office.